2018 New Release Challenge
The 2018 New Release Challenge is a year-long challenge hosted by LEXXIE @ (UN)CONVENTIONAL BOOKVIEWS , in which we aim to read books released in 2018.
The rules for the 2018 New Release Challenge are simple:
- Books have to be released and reviewed in 2018.
- Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2018 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Book Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st 2018, and sign-ups are open until September 1st 2018.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!
Goal: New Release Pro (read 31-60 books)